Jacaranda Marketing is currently looking for a
SPONSORSHIP SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Reporting to the Sponsorship Sales Manager, you will be responsible for selling high-value sponsorship and media solutions within the professional football environment.
– Identifying, generating and nourishing new leads with potential sponsors.
– Collaboration with internal stakeholders to drive successful campaigns.
– You’ll spend your days talking to clients, pitching over the phone and arranging “face-to-face” meetings with leads.
– You’ll use your refined sales techniques to make your clients aware of the commercial advantages of sponsorship.
– You will be persistent; sourcing, approaching, and selling to high-level executives from leading companies.
– You will consistently strive to achieve and exceed financial targets, as well as daily call targets, and the number of proposals sent.
– Higher studies in Economics, International Business Administration, Marketing, Law.
– Experience in dealing with sports clubs and be accustomed to creating new business through networking
– Strong passion for sales with extensive experience
– Microsoft office skills, i.e. Word, PPT and Excel
– Excellent relationship building skills – oral, written and interpersonal communication
– To be familiar with CRM software
– Able to work well in an international team
– A high level of cross-cultural and emotional intelligence
– Languages: English / Spanish
If you are interested and meet the requirements do not hesitate to send us your cover letter and resume.